One of them is the SHUAZ-110 CS central alarm cabinet.
- SHUAZ-110-CS-21 Central alarm cabinet (1 section of the CA)
- SHUAZ-110-CS-22 Central alarm cabinet (2 sections of CA)
- SHUAZ-110-CS-41 Central alarm cabinet (1 section of the CA)
- SHUAZ-110-CS-42 Central alarm cabinet (2 sections of CA)
- SHUAZ-110-CS-62 Central alarm cabinet (2 sections of CA)
- SHUAZ-110-CS-64 Central alarm cabinet (4 sections of CA)
- SHUAZ-110-CS-82 Central alarm cabinet (2 sections of the CA)
- SHUAZ-110-CS-84 Central alarm cabinet (4 sections of CA)
Cabinets with two CA devices
Cabinets with four CA devices
Cabinets with six CA devices
Cabinets with eight CA devices
Cases SHUAZ-110-CS allow:
- receive currents up to 4 busses of group alarm;
- up to 8 alarm sites (depending on the number of devices);
- ensure the efficiency of group alarm buses and discrete signals during the subsidence of the operating current;
- Receive up to 224 discrete signals;
- arrange flashing light tires, “dark” tires;
- Receive and display alarm and warning signals.
SHUAZ-110-TS cases have two standard executions – for objects with the guaranteed operational current and its absence, executed on the newest element base with use of modern approaches, do not demand additional works on adaptation.
For each implementation, the customer is provided with detailed questionnaires to determine the possibility of changing the standard solution.
Advantages of the complex approach to replacement of RZA:
- SHUAZs allow you to quickly and efficiently perform modernization of relay protection and related equipment;
- Simplicity and convenience are accompanied by minimal costs and consistently high-quality results;
- Supply of relay equipment from one supplier simplifies the supply system and reduces the burden on the buyer’s logistics;
- High quality is determined by high-quality components and experience in performing special purpose work;
- commissioning speed is provided by the preliminary design and integral processing;
- individual approach taking into account the specifics of the customer;
- cost from the manufacturer and flexible payment system;
- warranty and post-warranty service;
- lifetime technical support.