- One of them is the SHUAZ-110 CS central alarm cabinet.
- SHUAZ-110-CS-21 Central alarm cabinet (1 section of the CA)
- SHUAZ-110-CS-22 Central alarm cabinet (2 sections of CA)
- SHUAZ-110-CS-41 Central alarm cabinet (1 section of the CA)
- SHUAZ-110-CS-42 Central alarm cabinet (2 sections of CA)
- SHUAZ-110-CS-62 Central alarm cabinet (2 sections of CA)
- SHUAZ-110-CS-64 Central alarm cabinet (4 sections of CA)
- SHUAZ-110-CS-82 Central alarm cabinet (2 sections of the CA)
- SHUAZ-110-CS-84 Central alarm cabinet (4 sections of CA)
Cabinets with two CA devices
Cabinets with four CA devices
Cabinets with six CA devices
Cabinets with eight CA devices
- Cases SHUAZ-110-CS allow:
- receive currents up to 4 busses of group alarm;
- up to 8 alarm sites (depending on the number of devices);
- ensure the efficiency of group alarm buses and discrete signals during the subsidence of the operating current;
- Receive up to 224 discrete signals;
- arrange flashing light tires, “dark” tires;
- Receive and display alarm and warning signals.
- SHUAZ-110-TS cases have two standard executions – for objects with the guaranteed operational current and its absence, executed on the newest element base with use of modern approaches, do not demand additional works on adaptation.
- For each implementation, the customer is provided with detailed questionnaires to determine the possibility of changing the standard solution.
- Advantages of the complex approach to replacement of RZA:
- SHUAZs allow you to quickly and efficiently perform modernization of relay protection and related equipment;
- Simplicity and convenience are accompanied by minimal costs and consistently high-quality results;
- Supply of relay equipment from one supplier simplifies the supply system and reduces the burden on the buyer’s logistics;
- High quality is determined by high-quality components and experience in performing special purpose work;
- commissioning speed is provided by the preliminary design and integral processing;
- individual approach taking into account the specifics of the customer;
- cost from the manufacturer and flexible payment system;
- warranty and post-warranty service;
- lifetime technical support.