Device DDO-24 – 5A АИАР.426449.002
The device DDO-24 is intended for data exchange via three-wire serial RS485 interface lines with the Modbus RTU exchange protocol and for issuing commands received via the interface by closing dry contacts of the relay. The device DDO-24 can be used in various automated monitoring and control systems.
- Number of discrete output channels - 24 channels with galvanic isolation, "dry" relay contacts.
- The dielectric strength of the discrete output channels and power inputs is 1.5 kV.
- The switching capacity of the relay contacts is as follows:
- when the circuits are closed - 250 V, 5 A, 1000 VA / W;
- when AC circuits are opened - 250 V, 5 A, 1000 VA / W;
- when opening DC circuits up to 30 V - 5 A;
- when opening DC circuits up to 125 V - at least 50 W;
- continuous current 5 A.
- The device is powered from a constant current source with a voltage of 7 to 40 V.
- Power consumed by the device from a DC source - no more than 5.5 W.
- In the event of a main power failure, there is a backup power supply input with the same parameters.
- Resistance to short-term interruption of the supply voltage, not less than 0.5 s.
- The time the device is ready for operation after the supply voltage is applied to it, no more than 0.5 s
- DDO-24 weight - no more than 350 g.
- The DDO-24 device is designed for mounting on a DIN rail.
- Information transfer is carried out through the RS485 interface using the Modbus RTU exchange protocol.
- Ethernet interface (RJ-45) - IEC 60870-5 104 exchange protocol (optional).