(for reclosers, rear connection, 2 phase current sensors, with ACB, DI power supply) Are used as: - basic protection of inputs, busbar coupleres and feeder cable and overhead lines with isolated, compensated and deadly grounded neutral; - backup protection; - main protection with the function of ACB on the busbar coupler, as well as on the reclosers.
It performs the following functions:
Provides control and measurement of the following values:
- phase currents Ia, Ic, Ib - from 0,1 to 30 Iн (Iн = 5 А);
- current of one phase of 0.4 kV connection - from 0.5 to 150 A);
- zero sequence current - from 0.01 to 2 A;
- three phase or line voltages - up to 150 V;
- zero phase-sequence voltage - up to 150V;
- line voltage of the standby line - up to 150 V (only in -12 and -32);
- angles between all analog measurements of the main line;
- network frequencies;
- active power with a sign;
- reactive power with a sign;
- full power;
- power factor;
- interphase active and reactive resistances.
Relay protection functions:
- four-stage overcurrent protection (OCP), has the following stages:
- 1 - stage with definite time delay (current pinch-off), or with the possibility of a voltage triggering, or directional OCP with an independent time delay;
- 2 - stage with definite time delay with the possibility of voltage triggering or with a time-dependent delay (in accordance with IES 255-4 types A, B, C, RТ-80, RТV-1 characteristics), or directional OCP with an independent time delay;
- 3 - stage with a definite time delay (overload protection) with the possibility of voltage triggering or directional OCP;
- 4 - directi stage with a definite time delay (overload protection) with the possibility of voltage triggering or onal OCP.
- two-stage single-phase overcurrent protection 0.4 kV, (except for the modifications - 12 and -32) 1st stage with indefinite time delay, 2nd stage with definite or indefinite time delay in accordance with IEC 255-4.
- Directional ground fault protection (DGFP) - with the choice of the direction of action and the possibility of switching to non-directional (with respect to the current 3Io or voltage 3Uo) or to a non-directional by the sum of the higher harmonics 3Io.
- three-stage directional ground fault protection according to design 3Io (GFP) with the possibility of simultaneous operation in two directions with different sets of settings (except for the modifications -12 and -32).
- two-stage undervoltage protection with the ability to control the current and the inclusion of triggers for AND or OR.
- two-stage overvoltage protection with the inclusion of triggers for AND or OR.
- negative phase-sequence protection (NPSP), reacts to the ratio of the negative sequence current to the direct sequence current (phase failure monitoring (PFM));
- arc fault protection (AFP): start of AFP is carried out through a discrete input from an external arc protection sensor with the ability of current control;
- circuit-breaker failure protection (CBFP) with current control: CBFP is initiated when cut-off tripping events or via a binary input. CBFP has two stages in response time.
- implementation of busbar protection scheme (BPS).
- four-time recloser (AR). The AR is started from OCP. Provides the ability to block reclosing through a discrete input;
- automatic frequency load shedding (UFLS with FAR) (in -12 and -32 - from two inputs);
- Transfer switch (TS) (only in -12 and -32);
- multiple automatic reclosing when disconnected from undervoltage protections Multiple automatic reclosing when disconnected fromprotection of the minimum voltage with or without time delay.The range of the number of automatic restart operations - from 1 to 100. (only in -12 and -32)
- circuit breaker control. The circuit breaker can be switched on and off both from the device and via a discrete input (pulsed). If there is a command to cut off the circuit breaker, the on signal is blocked;
- acceleration of OCP after the switch is turned on, or if the second stage of the OCP is forced into the accelerated mode.
- voltage control of both sections (only in -12 and -32);
- circuit breaker closing and opening monitoring;
- control of commutation life of switch.
Defined functions, triggers and logical elements:
- number of defined functions - 8;
- number of defined triggers - 4, The status of triggers is stored in non-volatile memory;
- logical elements AND, OR, NOT, EXCLUSIVE-OR (except for the modifications -12 and -32).
Emergency registrar of oscillograms of currents with recording of discrete signals:
- parameterizable duration of pre-emergency and emergency recording.
- resolution of the recorder by analog signals - not more than 1.25 ms.
- total recording time - 66 s.
Discrete event recorder:
- 48 recent events,
- up to 43 entries in each accident with a discreteness in time - 1 ms,
- for each accident the following are recorded:
- all discrete signals with fixation of arrival and departure time;
- maximum values of phase current with the fixation of remaining currents and voltages;
- maximum value of the current 3Io with the fixation of the remaining currents and voltages;
- maximum value of the voltage 3Uo with the fixation of the remaining currents and voltages;
- maximum value of the ratio of the current of the negative sequence to the current of the direct sequence with the fixation of the remaining currents and voltages;
- maximum value of phase or line voltages with fixation of remaining currents and voltages;
- minimum value of phase or linear voltages with fixation of remaining currents and voltages;
- minimum value of frequency Р1 with fixation of remaining currents and voltages;
- minimum value of frequency P2 with fixation of remaining currents and voltages;
- value of frequency Р1 with fixation of remaining currents and voltages at the moment of FAR operation;
- value of frequency Р2 with fixation of remaining currents and voltages at the moment of FAR operation.
- active energy - in two directions;
- reactive energy - in four quadrants
Determining the fault location.
Four groups of settings for all protections.
- Short-circuit currents auxiliary power supply If the power supply of the device at the power input of 220 V (or 110 V) The device can be powered from current transformers of phases A and C. In this case, the magnitude of the current must be 4 A or more for one of the phases or for the total of two phases.
- Binary inputs feeding from internal source - from the DIP output, two discrete inputs can be energized
Number of freely programmable inputs, outputs, indicators:
- discrete inputs - 10, with the possibility of autonomous power supply of a discrete input;
- discrete relay outputs - 10, without and with the memorization, realization of ShMS;
- LED indicators - 8, with and without memory.
- All inputs, outputs, indicators are freely programmable.
- Multilingual menu - 3 languages supported.
- Provides input-output from the work of all protections or their individual stages.
- Six freely programmable buttons.
- Work with an external computer is carried out through the USB port.
- For the device to work in the local network interface RS-485 is provided.
- Communication protocol - ModBus RTU. In MRZS-05L (-12) (-32) optional – IEC 06870-5-104.