Analog input device PAV - 3
ATS devices in networks 0.4 - 150 kV
Busbar coupler protection devices
Cabinets of relay protection and automation of series
Central annunciator units
Device of arc protection of the PDZ
Discrete input devices DDI
Discrete output devices DDO
Disposing device DSH
Electric motor protection devices
Fiber Optic DVO Sensor
Hardware and software system promSCADA
Input and output protection devices based on OCP
Input and output protection devices with directional earth fault protection
Input protection devices, busbar coupleres, outgoing lines and standby transformer protection
Input, output and standby protection devices for transformers
Motor differencial protection devices of transformer
Remote protection devices
Section protection devices
Voltage monitoring devices and voltage protection kit
Voltage regulating devices for under load transformer
MRZS-05L AIAR.466452.001- 32.2
Used as the main protection with the function of ACB on the busbar coupler.
It performs the following functions:
Provides control and measurement of the following values:
- phase currents 1a, 1c, 1b - from 0,1 to 30 Iн (Iн = 5 А);
- currents of positive and reverse sequences;
- three-phase / line voltages of the first busbar section;
- three-phase / line voltages of the second busbar section;
- angles between all currents and voltages;
- network frequencies in both sections;
- active power with a sign;
- reactive power with a sign;
- full power;
- power factor;
- active energy in the forward and reverse directions;
- reactive energy in four quadrants.
Relay protection functions:
- four-stage overcurrent protection (OCP), has the following stages:
- 1 - stage with definite time delay (current pinch-off), or with the possibility of a voltage triggering, or directional OCP with an independent time delay;
- 2 - stage with an indefinite time delay with the possibility of voltage triggering or with a definite time delay (in accordance with IЕС 255-4 types A, B, C, characteristics RТ-80, RТV-1), or directional OCP with indefinite time delay;
- 3 - stage with a definite time delay (overload protection) with the possibility of voltage triggering or directional OCP;
- 4 - stage with a definite time delay (overload protection) with the possibility of voltage triggering or directional OCP.
- two-stage undervoltage protection with the ability to control the current and the inclusion of triggers for AND or OR.
- two-stage overvoltage protection with the inclusion of triggers for AND or OR.
- negative phase-sequence protection (NPSP), reacts to the ratio of the negative sequence current to the direct sequence current (phase failure monitoring (PFM));
- arc fault protection (AFP): start of AFP is carried out through a discrete input from an external arc protection sensor with the ability of current control;
- circuit-breaker failure protection (CBFP) with current control: CBFP is initiated when cut-off tripping events or via a binary input. CBFP has two stages in response time.
- implementation of busbar protection scheme (BPS).
- synchronism control.
- Transfer switch (TS) with the ability to work not only to reduce, but also to increase the voltage;
- four-time recloser (AR). The AR is started from OCP. Provides the ability to block reclosing through a discrete input;
- circuit breaker control. The circuit breaker can be switched on and off both from the device and via a discrete input (pulsed). If there is a command to cut off the circuit breaker, the on signal is blocked;
- acceleration of OCP after the switch is turned on, or if the second stage of the OCP is forced into the accelerated mode.
- Circuit breaker closing and opening monitoring;
- control of commutation life of switch.
Defined functions, triggers and logical elements:
- number of defined functions - 8;
- number of defined triggers - 4, the status of triggers is stored in non-volatile memory;
- logical elements AND, OR, NOT, EXCLUSIVE-OR.
Emergency registrar of oscillograms of currents with recording of discrete signals:
- parameterizable duration of pre-emergency and emergency recording.
- resolution of the recorder by analog signals - not more than 1.25 ms.
- total recording time - 66 s.
Discrete event recorder:
- 48 recent events,
- up to 43 entries in each accident with a discreteness in time - 1 ms,
- for each accident the following are recorded:
- all input and output discrete signals, with the fixation of arrival and departure time;
- maximum value of phase current with fixation of remaining currents and voltages;
- maximum value of the ratio of the current of the negative sequence to the current of the direct
- maximum value of phase or line voltages with fixation of remaining currents and voltages;
- minimum value of phase or linear voltages with fixation of remaining currents and voltages.
Determining the fault location.
- active energy - in two directions;
- reactive energy - in four quadrants.
Four groups of settings for all protections.
Short-circuit current auxiliary power supply.If the power supply of the device at the power input of 220 V (or 110 V) The device can be powered from current transformers of phases A and C. In this case, the magnitude of the current must be 4 A or more for one of the phases or for the total of two phases.
Binary inputs feeding from internal source - from the DIP output, two discrete inputs can be energized
Number of freely programmable inputs, outputs, indicators:
- discrete inputs - 10, with the possibility of autonomous power supply of a discrete input;
- discrete relay outputs - 10, without and with the memorization, realization of ShMS;
- LED indicators - 8, with and without memory.
- All inputs, outputs, indicators are freely programmable.
Overall and connecting dimensions and recommended marking
Simplified connection diagram
WisiNet2 Setup Utility