Analog input device PAV - 3
ATS devices in networks 0.4 - 150 kV
Busbar coupler protection devices
Cabinets of relay protection and automation of series
Central annunciator units
Device of arc protection of the PDZ
Discrete input devices DDI
Discrete output devices DDO
Disposing device DSH
Electric motor protection devices
Fiber Optic DVO Sensor
Hardware and software system promSCADA
Input and output protection devices based on OCP
Input and output protection devices with directional earth fault protection
Input protection devices, busbar coupleres, outgoing lines and standby transformer protection
Input, output and standby protection devices for transformers
Motor differencial protection devices of transformer
Remote protection devices
Section protection devices
Voltage monitoring devices and voltage protection kit
Voltage regulating devices for under load transformer
Series of cabinets for relay protection and automation SHUAZ-110
SHUAZ series of cabinets (control cabinet for automation and protection): they are a protected low-voltage complete devices. Cabinets are made on the basis of metal construction, similar to "Rittal", using original parts of custom-designed cabinet.
- structure and the list of functions of protection, automation, monitoring and telecontrol, as well as service functions depends on the choice of the execution of the microprocessor device "MRZS" and the wishes of the customer;
- digital, light (sound) indication (signaling) of controlled parameters, single-line diagram;
- heating, cooling, lighting, electricity metering.
- IEC 61000-4-12-95, Test Severity Levels - 3
- IEC 61 000-4-4-95, Test Severity Levels - 4
- IEC 61 000-4-2-95, Test Severity Levels - 3
- IEC 1000-4-8-93, Test Severity Levels - 5
- IEC 61 000-4-3-95, Test Severity Levels - 3
- IEC 61 000-4-5-95, Test Severity Levels - 4
- IEC 61 000-4-6-96, Test Severity Levels - 3
- IEC 1000-4-9-93, Test Severity Levels - 4
- IEC 1000-4-10-93, Test Severity Levels -5
- IEC 61000-11-94
- Method of service singe-sided / double-sided
- Typical sizes of cabinets, HxWxD mm 2000х800х600
- (overall dimensions 2000х800х600
- can be changed according to the customer's request) 2000x1000x600 2000x1000x600
- Rated current of measuring circuits 5 (1) А
- Nominal voltage of measuring circuits
- alternating 220 V
- direct 100 V
- Nominal frequency of measuring circuits of alternating voltage 50Hz
- External connection cables bottom, front
- Protection level IP21; IP54
- Rated voltage of operational circuits =110;220 В
- Cabinet door type Overview with glass / blind (metal) with a viewing window
Additional functional features
Typical versions of SHUAZ-110Typical versions Application
- SHUAZ-110-L One or two outgoing line protection cabinet 6-110 kV (up to four)
- SHUAZ-110-S Cabinets of protection and automation of sectional (bypass, bus-connecting) switch 6-110 kV
- SHUAZ-110-V Cabinet of protection and automation of one or two inputs 35-110 kV
- SHUAZ-110-DL (up to four)
- SHUAZ-110-ТМ Cabinet of Motor differencial protection and automation of the 20 kV line
- SHUAZ-110-D (up to two)
- SHUAZ-110-T ТData acquisition and processing cabinet (promSCADA) Protection cabinet for the motor, generator (pump) 0.4-10 kV (up to eight) Cabinet of protection, control, signaling and on-load tap changing of two-winding (triple-wound) transformer
- SHUAZ-110-CS Central alarm cabinet (up to eight)
- SHUAZ-110-ТN Cabinet of bus voltage transformer (up to two)
Cabinet number * Application of the cabinet
Cabinets with two devices
The SHUAZ-110-CS cabinet allows:
- to receive currents up to 4 group alarm ties;
- to ensure the operability of group alarm ties and discrete signals during the drawdown of an operational current;
- to receive up to 224 discrete signals;
- organize ties of flashing light, "dark" ties;
- reception and display of alarm and warning signals.
- For each performance, the customer is provided with detailed questionnaires in order to provide opportunities for changing the standard solution.
Advantages of an integrated approach to RPA replacing:
- SHUAZ will allow you to quickly and efficiently upgrade the RPA and related equipment.
- Simplicity and convenience are accompanied by minimal costs and invariably (guaranteed) quality result.
- The supply of relay equipment from one supplier simplifies the delivery system and relieves the burden on the buyer's logistics.
- High quality is determined by high-quality components and experience in performing special-purpose work.
- The speed of commissioning is provided by a preliminary design and a thorough study.
- Individual approach tailored to the specifics of the customer.
- Cost from the manufacturer and flexible payment system.
- Warranty and post-warranty service.
- Technical support for the entire service life.
- The final version of the SHUAZ configuration is determined when placing an order.
- The order is executed according to the customer documentation (questionnaire and order card).
- The final schemes and specifications are agreed with the customer.