Device DDI-24 – 220V АIАR.426449.001
Device DDI-24 is intended for input of discrete electrical signals for their processing and data exchange via three-wire serial RS485 interface lines with Modbus RTU protocol. Device DDI-24 can be used in various automated monitoring and control systems
- Number of digital input channels - 24 channels with galvanic isolation.
- The dielectric strength of the isolation of the discrete input channels and power inputs is 1.5 kV.
- Type of voltage on the discrete input channel - DC or AC.
- The maximum allowable voltage on the digital input channel is 250 V.
- The “logic zero” level is from 0 to 100V, the “logic one” level is from 150 V to 250 V.
- The device is powered from a constant current source with a voltage of 7 to 40 V.
- The power consumed by the device from a DC source is no more than 3 W.
- In the event of a main power failure, there is a backup power supply input with the same parameters.
- Resistance to short-term interruption of supply voltage, not less than 0.5 s
- The time the device is ready for operation after the supply voltage is applied to it, no more than 0.5 s
- DDI-24 weight - no more than 250 g.
- The DDI-24 is designed for DIN rail mounting.
- Information transfer is carried out through the RS485 interface using the Modbus RTU exchange protocol.