Analog input device PAV - 3
ATS devices in networks 0.4 - 150 kV
Busbar coupler protection devices
Cabinets of relay protection and automation of series
Central annunciator units
Device of arc protection of the PDZ
Discrete input devices DDI
Discrete output devices DDO
Disposing device DSH
Electric motor protection devices
Fiber Optic DVO Sensor
Hardware and software system promSCADA
Input and output protection devices based on OCP
Input and output protection devices with directional earth fault protection
Input protection devices, busbar coupleres, outgoing lines and standby transformer protection
Input, output and standby protection devices for transformers
Motor differencial protection devices of transformer
Remote protection devices
Section protection devices
Voltage monitoring devices and voltage protection kit
Voltage regulating devices for under load transformer
Power supply IP-01-MRZS
For the application of a part of MRZS devices that allow power direct current only, or power MRZS from short-circuit currents designed power supply IP-01-MRZS.
Sources of energy for IP-01-MRZS are:
- AC voltage 220 V own needs;
- linear alternating voltage 100 V with voltage measuring transformer;
- alternating currents of measuring current transformers of two phases.
- The output voltage of IP-01-MRZS is 220 V ± 22 V.
- Output power - 33W with powered by circuits voltage or from current circuits over 6 A. With an input current of 4 A - 20 W, at input current 5 A - 25 W.
The range of permissible input voltages and currents at which the technical characteristics of IP-01- are provided MRZS:
- voltage own needs - from 132 to 264;
- voltage from a voltage measuring transformer - from 70 to 150 V;
- current from a measuring current transformer - from 4.0 to 150 A.
- The power consumed by IP-01-MRZS in the selection power take-off is no more than 65 W (79 VA).
Simplified connection diagram