Fiber Optic DVO Sensor
Fiber optic sensor DVO intended for use with devices of microprocessor relay protection of the MRZS series. Based on the sensor signal, the MRZS implements an arcing protection function. The luminous flux that captures the sensor is transmitted through a plastic optical fiber. The main advantage of this type of sensor is the provision of a self-monitoring function - checking for damage. The functioning of self-control occurs by transmitting a test signal between the fibers and is provided for by the design of the DVO.
- capture of arc light through a translucent sensor head,
- convenient and reliable connection,
- support for self-monitoring signal,
- operating temperature range from -40 ° C to 85 ° C,
- Recommended installation temperature from 0 ° C to +40 ° C