Analog input device PAV - 3
ATS devices in networks 0.4 - 150 kV
Busbar coupler protection devices
Cabinets of relay protection and automation of series
Central annunciator units
Device discrete input/output DDIO
Device is intended for the reflection of the state of interconnect equipment
Device of arc protection of the PDZ
Devices for regulating the voltage of the transformer under load
Devices for the protection of the section
Discrete input devices DDI
Discrete output devices DDO
Disposing device DSH
Electric motor protection devices
Fiber Optic DVO Sensor
Hardware and software system promSCADA
Input and output protection devices based on OCP
Input and output protection devices with directional earth fault protection
Input protection devices, busbar coupleres, outgoing lines and standby transformer protection
Input, output and standby protection devices for transformers
Line protection devices
Motor differencial protection devices of transformer
Power supply IP-02-MRZS
Voltage monitoring devices and voltage protection kit
Device DDIО-24 AИAР.426449.004
Device DDIO-24 can be used in various automated monitoring and control systems. Device DDIO-24 is intended for input of discrete electrical signals for their processing and data exchange via three-wire serial RS485 interface lines with Modbus RTU protocol and exchange via three-wire serial RS485 interface lines with the Modbus RTU exchange protocol and for issuing commands received via the interface by closing "dry" contacts of the relay.
- Number of digital input channels - 12 channels with galvanic isolation.
- The dielectric strength of the isolation of the discrete input channels and power inputs is 1.5 kV.
- Type of voltage on the discrete input channel - DC or AC.
- The maximum allowable voltage on the digital input channel is 250 V.
- The “logic zero” level is from 0 to 100V, the “logic one” level is from 150 V to 250 V.
- Number of discrete output channels - 12 channels with galvanic isolation, "dry" relay contacts.
- The dielectric strength of the discrete output channels and power inputs is 1.5 kV.
- The switching capacity of the relay contacts is as follows:
- when the circuits are closed - 250 V, 5 A, 1000 VA / W;
- when AC circuits are opened - 250 V, 5 A, 1000 VA / W;
- when opening DC circuits up to 30 V - 5 A;
- when opening DC circuits up to 125 V - at least 50 W;
- continuous current 5 A.
- The device is powered from a constant current source with a voltage of 7 to 40 V.
- Power consumed by the device from a DC source - no more than 5.5 W.
- In the event of a main power failure, there is a backup power supply input with the same parameters.
- Resistance to short-term interruption of supply voltage, not less than 0.5 s
- The time the device is ready for operation after the supply voltage is applied to it, no more than 0.5 s
- DDIO-24 weight - no more than 330 g.
- The DDIO-24 is designed for DIN rail mounting.
- Information transfer is carried out through the RS485 interface using the Modbus RTU exchange protocol.
- Ethernet interface (RJ-45) - IEC 60870-5 104 exchange protocol (optional);
WisiNet2 Setup Utility
Software Wisinet2 for МРЗС-05Л, МРЗС-05Д, MRZS
This manual is written only for Updating the program WiziNet 2
software WisiNet_2_user manual