Device DDIО-24 AИAР.426449.004
Device DDIO-24 can be used in various automated monitoring and control systems. Device DDIO-24 is intended for input of discrete electrical signals for their processing and data exchange via three-wire serial RS485 interface lines with Modbus RTU protocol and exchange via three-wire serial RS485 interface lines with the Modbus RTU exchange protocol and for issuing commands received via the interface by closing "dry" contacts of the relay.
- Number of digital input channels - 12 channels with galvanic isolation.
- The dielectric strength of the isolation of the discrete input channels and power inputs is 1.5 kV.
- Type of voltage on the discrete input channel - DC or AC.
- The maximum allowable voltage on the digital input channel is 250 V.
- The “logic zero” level is from 0 to 100V, the “logic one” level is from 150 V to 250 V.
- Number of discrete output channels - 12 channels with galvanic isolation, "dry" relay contacts.
- The dielectric strength of the discrete output channels and power inputs is 1.5 kV.
- The switching capacity of the relay contacts is as follows:
- when the circuits are closed - 250 V, 5 A, 1000 VA / W;
- when AC circuits are opened - 250 V, 5 A, 1000 VA / W;
- when opening DC circuits up to 30 V - 5 A;
- when opening DC circuits up to 125 V - at least 50 W;
- continuous current 5 A.
- The device is powered from a constant current source with a voltage of 7 to 40 V.
- Power consumed by the device from a DC source - no more than 5.5 W.
- In the event of a main power failure, there is a backup power supply input with the same parameters.
- Resistance to short-term interruption of supply voltage, not less than 0.5 s
- The time the device is ready for operation after the supply voltage is applied to it, no more than 0.5 s
- DDIO-24 weight - no more than 330 g.
- The DDIO-24 is designed for DIN rail mounting.
- Information transfer is carried out through the RS485 interface using the Modbus RTU exchange protocol.
- Ethernet interface (RJ-45) - IEC 60870-5 104 exchange protocol (optional);