Analog input device PAV - 3
ATS devices in networks 0.4 - 150 kV
Busbar coupler protection devices
Cabinets of relay protection and automation of series
Central annunciator units
Device of arc protection of the PDZ
Discrete input devices DDI
Discrete output devices DDO
Disposing device DSH
Electric motor protection devices
Fiber Optic DVO Sensor
Hardware and software system promSCADA
Input and output protection devices based on OCP
Input and output protection devices with directional earth fault protection
Input protection devices, busbar coupleres, outgoing lines and standby transformer protection
Input, output and standby protection devices for transformers
Motor differencial protection devices of transformer
Power supply IP-01-MRZS
Remote protection devices
Section protection devices
Voltage monitoring devices and voltage protection kit
Voltage regulating devices for under load transformer
It is used as an ATS device in 0.4 - 150 kV networks. Optimized to perform the ATS function in 0.4 kV networks.
Performs the following functions:
Provides control and measurement of the following quantities:
- three currents: one phase input 1, one phase input 2, one phase intersection;
- three phase/line voltage input 1;
- three phase/line voltages input 2;
- mains frequency on both inputs;
- angles between all currents and voltages.
Relay protection functions:
- four-stage undervoltage protection with AND or OR triggering,
- four-stage overvoltage protection with AND or OR triggering.
Automation and control functions:
- automatic switching on of the reserve (ATS) with the ability to work not only for lowering, but also for increasing voltage;
- Automatic Normal Mode Restore (AVHR)
- control of switches of inputs and SV,
- monitoring the switching resource of the circuit breaker,
- phasing control.
Functions, triggers and gates being defined:
- number of defined functions - 8;
- the number of triggers being defined is 4, the state of the triggers is stored in nonvolatile memory;
- logical gates AND, OR, NOT, EXCLUSIVE-OR.
Universal emergency waveform recorder with digital signal recording:
- parameterizable recording duration of pre-alarm, alarm and post-alarm processes.
- the resolution of the recorder by analog signals - no more than 1.25 ms.
- total recording duration - 50 seconds.
Digital signal recorder:
- 80 latest crashes,
- up to 43 records in each alarm with a time interval of 1 ms,
- for each accident are recorded:
- all input and output discrete signals, with fixed arrival and departure times;
- actuation of all protection and automation organs;
- Toggle switches on and off.
Number of freely programmable inputs, outputs, indicators:
- digital inputs - 10;
- discrete relay outputs - 10, without and with memory, implementation of SHMS;
- LED indicators - 8, with and without memory.
WisiNet2 Setup Utility