It is used as a voltage protection device, signaling and monitoring of voltage circuits of 6/10/35 kV connections for the organization of automatic mode reserve (AMS) and normal mode recovery (NMR) with AMS. Used as a device for monitoring the voltage circuits on the busbar section, initiating the OCP start-up on voltage. Devices can be placed: in the relay compartments of single-end service assembled chambers, switchgears and control gears, outdoor switchgears (YAKNO), panels, in control cabinets.
Performs the following functions
Control and measurement
- three phase or line voltages (main channel) from TH1 installed on the busbars;
- two-line voltages of auxiliary channel from ТСН or one line voltage from TH2, set at the input;
- zero phase-sequence voltage.
Relay protection functions:
- two-stage undervoltage protection ЗНmin operates with a time delay for tripping or by signal;
- two-stage overvoltage protection ЗНmax operates with a time delay for tripping or by signal;
- maximum voltage protection of auxiliary channel operates with a time delay for tripping or by signal;
- total under-voltage protection of primary and secondary channels;
- undirected earth fault protection by 3Uo;
- ACB start up;
- Startup of the normal mode restoration (NMR) scheme at ACB
Monitoring, registration and alarm functions:
- monitoring of serviceability of voltage circuits of main and auxiliary channels;
- emergency registrar of oscillograms with recording of discrete signals:
- parameterizable duration of pre-emergency and emergency recording;
- resolution capability of the recorder by analog signals - 1,25 ms;
- total duration записи - 50 sec.
- discrete signal recorder:
- 48 recent events;
- up to 43 records in each alarm with a fixed value;
- maximal voltages (voltages of phases and voltage 3Uo);
- minimal voltages (voltages of phases and voltage 3Uo) at the moment of ЗНmin start-up.
Enhanced logic functions:
- number of defined functions - 8;
- number of defined triggers - 3;
- status of triggers is stored in non-volatile memory.
Enhanced logic allows to complement existing functions and create new ones.
- freely assignable inputs;
- freely assignable outputs;
- freely assignable LEDs;
- multilingual menu - 3 languages supported;
- three freely programmable buttons;
- work with an external computer is carried out through the USB port.
Interfaces and communication protocols:
- Interface RS 485 - Communication protocol Modbus RTU;
- Interface USB.
|Hardware configuration parameters|| B
|Current sensors|| -
|Voltage output for discrete inputs power supply (DIР)||-|
|Number of discrete inputs||8|
|Number of discrete outputs:|
with NO contact element
with change-over contact
| 9 (7)
|Number of LEDs, of them|
|Function keys, of them|
with key mode
|Communication interfaces RS485 USB|| 1